SGQ 0.00% 3.5¢ st george mining limited

I t thought it might be worthwhile to refer to the following...

1. 13,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I t thought it might be worthwhile to refer to the following commentary on the Araxa Project acquired by SGQ. Rather than commenting on it I have copied and pasted part of the commentary below.

St George Mining secures high-grade niobium project in Brazil - Resources Review

"This strategic acquisition positions St George to become a major player in the global niobium market, leveraging the project’s impressive mineralisation and prime location.

The Araxá Project is notable for its extensive high-grade mineralisation, with historical drilling revealing over 500 intercepts of niobium exceeding 1 per cent Nb2O5.

Some of these intercepts showcase ultra-high grades, reaching up to 8 per cent Nb2O5, 33 per cent Total Rare Earth Oxides (TREO), and 32 per cent Phosphate (P2O5).

The mineralisation begins at the surface and is open in all directions, indicating substantial potential for resource expansion.

Strategically located, the Araxá Project is adjacent to CBMM’s niobium mine, which produces approximately 80 per cent of the world’s niobium.

Being part of the same carbonatite complex as CBMM’s operation enhances the project’s significance and potential for development.

The established mining district surrounding Araxá offers excellent infrastructure, including access to sealed roads, grid power, and a skilled workforce, all of which are favourable for near-term project advancement.

In a strong show of investor confidence, St George has secured firm commitments totalling $21,250,000."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $47.52K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1057409 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.