SGQ 6.06% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

SGQ in 2020, page-214

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I stand corrected, noting this comment above. As always, DYOR.

“I am actually very positive about Fish Hook for FACTUAL reasons.Like the fact that SGQ owns 100% of the Fish hook tenement vs 75% for the rest of the belt.Like the fact that the assays of the soil samples are significantly better than a previous campaign at investigators.Like the fact that Fish hook is 5km east of Radar but still on the Cathedral belt interpreted ultramafic "axis" extending the potential strike lenght to 10km+.There is absolutely nothing in my previous post telling people not to get excited. There are many genuine reasons to be excited about SGQ, we have no need to make some out of thin air.“

Still, it’s potentially large battery grade nickel at shallow depth, the possibility of finding a main lode at depth considering 5km of strike and nickel price bouncing back with increasing demand and dwindling stocks, on the back of Indonesia banning raw exports while the biggest supplier of nickel.

I decided to top up already, especially with talk of much upcoming news flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $29.61K 927.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 448380 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.