SGQ 4.00% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

SGQ in 2020, page-41

1. 9,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    the reason is fairly straight forward - it has high tenor results but hasnt yet demonstrated continuity for a single mineable lode

id also point out that ive seen confirmation mgt are a bit dubious in terms of fluffing the bunnies - they put out a lot of hot air both in and around drilling results that overstated significantly were things were at

i took that as my cue to sell when i saw the stock breaking down at 20c - primarily because i saw it as overcapitalised for what had been confirmed

i wouldnt say mgt are bad faith actors on what ive seen to date - theres a lot of downtime between drill results and they have no control over what results might be. so the temptation to bs a bit is only natural

certainly not the worst ive seen on that score. but not the best either

my overall interpretation is that the ground is hugely interesting but that it remains entirely speculative and you want to be buying only at the lows. sub $40m mkt cap certainly - sub $30 if you can get it. worth a nibble again here but 10.5-11c preferred

as for nickel inventories - how rigged is that LME game. was pretty clear big actors have sucked inventory out to drive a price spike now plonked nickel back on the LME to keep prices relatively contained

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.