SGQ 6.25% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Howdy AJ, It certainly could be complex if other parties become...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Howdy AJ,
    It certainly could be complex if other parties become interested.

SGQ has five tenements at Mount Alexander: E29/638/548/962/954/972 (WSA has a 25% interest in E29/638 only and is free carried until decision to mine).

Of significance is the reccent presentation that indicates SGQ’s intention to carry out high powered EM surveys over E29/548 and 954 which are parallel ENE to the Cathederals Belt.

Then there are the East Laverton tenements with au prospects with assays pending.

There are numerous possibilities that could occur and some of those possibilities might include:.

1. On market take over offer for SGQ by unrelated third party;
    2. On market takeover for SGQ by WSA;
    3. Offer from WSA to buy out SGQ’s 75% interest in E29/638;
    4. Offer from WSA to buy out SGQ’s five Mount Alexander tenements;
    5. Offer from a third party to SGQ and WSA to buy out SGQ’s five MA tenements;
    6. Offer from SGQ to WSA to buy out WSA’s 25% of E29/638;
    7. SGQ puts East Laverton au prospect up for sale; and
    8. WSA or other third party takes a cornerstone position up to the statutory limit of 19.9% via a capital raise.

The mind boggles at the possibilities. Me thinks we won’t see corporate action this side of March lol.

In the mean time, SGQ continues to drill MA up to at least Christmas in this current program.

Lots of action, lots of interest... nickel, copper, cobalt ...the metals of 2020 and beyond..

cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.