SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

SGQ: TAKE OVER TARGET ?, page-10

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7991
    @Dazedandconfused ....

From latest announcement pg 2 ....

"An EM plate with conductivity of 81,000 Siemens and dimensions of 13m x 10m has been modelled for this conductor."

Where does your 25m X 20m conductor come from, another misleading diagram??

I quoted from the announcement...

If you were really interested in truth and honesty, then you would have already noted that all those red dobs of Ni/Cu massive sulphides marked on the diagram were way larger than they really are!!
    If they had anything like the size of those 'splotches' of red colour, then the Mcap would be multiples higher!!

The diagrams are misleading, and it is a feature that the company has done on several occasions. Perhaps if you wanted truth you would ask the company to retract and put out honest to scale diagrams!!

Strange how all the mistakes on the diagrams and cross sections make the mineralisation appear much larger than it really is, never smaller!! All these honest errors are surely just coincidence....

Maybe someone should report these errors to ASX/ASIC, I couldn't be bothered myself, but I will let those know that don't pay attention to details and want to just 'believe'..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119157 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 364259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.