SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Good Morning Dazedandconfused and thank you for taking the time...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Good Morning Dazedandconfused and thank you for taking the time to discuss some of your views and thoughts on SGQ.

You are so correct in your understanding of the history and the perception of the evolution of the company. I agree with your thoughts. The geology has teased all of us over the years by giving us little samples of what could or should be there and spread over a very large area and volume of rock. Yes. it will take a lot of detailed work, many more years, and lots and lots of dollars, with a bit of luck thrown in. I believe more than one deposit will be found within those tenements. Again, whether SGQ has the know-how, savviness and unmolested good fortune to last the distance, remains to be seen.

My knowledge of modern Electronics and how it relates to geophysics applications is very poor indeed, but I agree, a comparator type of technique or instrumentation to correlate the strength to size and distance in space of EM anomalism would help enormously. After all, such discriminating instrumentation is available in the radioactivity exploration patch.

Keep posting Dazedandconfused, I find that your writing is always informative and I know that you have many who share my view.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.