SGQ 6.25% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Sometimes I think you might know what you're talking...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Sometimes I think you might know what you're talking about...then you remind me that you don't.

Active traders are not investors. You don't understand the difference. "90% of active traders lose money" really, maybe or not? Source? Or plucked out of your...

"really good analysts have their picks bought" . Source? Or as above? If the buy idea is redundant by the time you get to see it, it's not a great idea. You're clearly a trader, not an investor. And that's OK but don't confuse the two...it's why you lost money all those years ago.

And just to clear this away, any "analysis" into SGQ is not for "investors". The stock, as an explorer with no income, has binomial outcomes ahead of it. Spectacular success or failure...that no amount of analysis can predict, only the drill bit will decide. The odds of success are low. It's difficult to find nickel deposits, that's why it's trading at 6c.

So to come on here and fill these posts with negative analysis is sort of easy because the lack of success so far is your proof statement. Then one day they'll hit a nice, fat intersection and you will disappear...like you never existed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $141.1K 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 858065 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.