WCN 4.35% 2.4¢ white cliff minerals limited

This is mostly a copy/paste from a post I made on the SGQ...

1. 1,653 Posts.
    This is mostly a copy/paste from a post I made on the SGQ thread. It's relevant to both companies and if you haven't yet I suggest you read John435's post over there before reading this as it's provides a lot of the background

-------------------

Following on from John435's great post I've been doing some more digging of my own. It's wonderful what data you can find in the public domain if you look hard enough. Turns out there's quite a bit of historical data for this area and this dataset is relevant to both SGQ and WCN (I hold both). The purple block to the north west belongs to WCN (with a tiny $3m market cap).

Historically the zone covered by these sample assays has only been drilled to 45m depth. What lays beneath is still to be discovered.

There was some discussion about the Ni in soil values in the area John highlighted being lower than SIR's. John has already addressed that by pointing out that different sampling/measurement methods were involved which explains the different ranges of the readings. These results are wholly separate from the one's John was talking about and show clearly the values are not just higher but a LOT higher.

First map is a bit of a zoom in on the zone John has shown on his maps. And this one is an overview, the following maps zoom in even further.

These are values are so high they pretty much all fall into the highest band so we don't see much differentiation. This is similar to the scale used on john's maps so it's highly comparable.

For the remaining maps I've adjusted the colour scale so we can better see the variations. So in these maps yellow-light orange is same as the bottom end of the dark red colour in the first map.

This has been overlayed with SGQ's image showing the their own Ni in soil measurements. As you can see they correlate strongly.

The next one shows the actual Ni ppm values next to the dots.

Now the maps for the WCN area (so I can be lazy and just copy/paste this post on the WCN thread).

And again with labels. Make sure you look closely at the number for the centre red area. These are insane numbers for soil samples...

Make of that what you will and thank the gods of red tape for their good record keeping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $39.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $103.7K 4.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4912854 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2205043 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.