WCN 4.35% 2.4¢ white cliff minerals limited

sgq/wcn maps and some sir beating ni in soil, page-5

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hey Shadders, I was checking out the tenement that u've mentioned on this website: http://www.geoscience.gov.au/geoportal-tenementsmap/index.php?Geological_Regions=Y&wa=Y&minx=121.681979&miny=-31.323881&maxx=124.985499&maxy=-28.847275&imagewidth=800&imageheight=600&mainmap.x=345&mainmap.y=113&CMD=QUERY_POINT&PREVIOUS_MODE=1&KEYMAPXSIZE=145&KEYMAPYSIZE=102&MapSize=800%2C600&CMD=QUERY_POINT and it states that its actually owned by northern drilling rather than white cliff minerals itself and it also states that its pending as of now. So I was wondering whether it was a subsidiary of white cliff minerals for two reasons. 1) northern drilling actually has a tenement up north to the tenement that was once owned by murrin murrin and seems to follow that nickel trend so thats a plus and 2) also partly because I didnt find the same tenement on the white cliff minerals website unless its Ghan Well but in the map it didnt seem to have a similar shape to the one posted here. Maybe im looking at the wrong government mapping website, thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.