SGR 2.08% 49.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

Let's keep it to the charts only. The thread looks much better...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Let's keep it to the charts only. The thread looks much better and healthier without personal stabs from rectal pain going back 2017. I am not the enemy wink.png just a guy reading the tea leaves of stock prices nothing more.

Are you Benedict The 13th? If so interesting name change oh and I like your chart analysis, I agree with your pricing and levels and how prices would react if each of the thesis came true.. You may not like or respect me but hey, at least we are looking at the same levels and thats ALL that matters to me. Better with me, than against IMO. To each their own biggrin.png

Back to SGR, as I mentioned in my previous posts about TIMING, that I am PROBABLY wrong. ANd that I have no surprises here that SGR is trying to re-attempt a resistance test of 53c levels

I also very specifically mentioned THEY WILL try to push up the share price, on little volume, INTO resistance. Not sure but this chart below looks exactly like the description redface.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5904/5904594-a876434052b4c6057720b4d8524d10c4.jpg

I will wait for another potential LOWER HIGH and a bearish candle either a shooting star, a doji or something of it's kind before ADDING again to my short. 10,000 Units would be my max size and I am at half at the moment smile.png

ie, I HOLD shares short at the moment target me if you like Market Makers... Tiem will probably show 40c even if I get stopped out for a loss but we shall see!

Also recall that ShortSell Data chart I posted? There is still ROOM for the short sell spike to go more parabolic, there is more upside left for shorts to still add, although a higher share price would probably entice even more, albeit the shorts ARENT stopping.

With how things are going in the moment, I do NOT feel like this is a coordinated inside job to attempt a Short Squeeze on it. Sure, C.R holders are down but I think they aren't playing the risks in trying any short squeezes and therefore, selling by Insiders seem completely legitimate here. All my calculated speculation only and DYOR critical smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5904/5904589-01ebd472c6d0e42f308427dcf50c4a34.jpg

Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $20.19M 40.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 804608 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 76192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.