SGR 3.03% 51.0¢ the star entertainment group limited

Hi Cheeky-Charm. I have been following this thread with...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Cheeky-Charm. I have been following this thread with interest. I’m afraid I’m almost a total unbeliever in all forms of technical analysis. Except that so many of you DO believe in it, and invest accordingly, that it becomes kind of self-fulfilling and therefore cannot be completely ignored

I’m certainly a fundamentals and value guy. Time and time again I have read the detailed technical analysis of posters here, and then followed and seen the opposite happen. They don’t seem to me to do any better than would a random selection!

I do acknowledge that I know very little about it, and my ignorance of it may be leading me to underestimate it.

But what I want to say is this. I have never been so impressed by the obvious thoroughness of approach as I have been following your SGR technical analysis. I have also admired your open-mindedness (I could probably use some lessons from you ion that!) and your respect for the views of others when challenged..

You will never convince me to make investments based on technical analysis rather than fundamentals and value (which I consider are very favourable at the moment with this stock). But you are an absolute credit to this site.

Last edited by tessathedog: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.463B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 49.8¢ $8.432M 16.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68078 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 141000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.