SGR 2.41% 40.5¢ the star entertainment group limited

Keep the thread alive. SGR from the person who called this a...

1. 4,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Keep the thread alive. SGR from the person who called this a short, piece of crap stock... Although my timing was never good. Maybe thats because I exposed way too much of the MACRO Big Picture? redface.png

I even tried a DipBuy today at 44c, and STILL couldn't make money. I've tried this stock so many times and if I was just a large whale like these guys, swing the short and add into the uptiicks.

If I tried that though I woulda blown up my account 10x over. Kissed another -$46 down the drain, tried them at 44c and tried to bail at a cross trade, but the grubs exited me at 43.5c instead.

Screenshot below was at the time OF.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6105/6105458-a308f9f169d6c690585e400ab061b3ae.jpg

Latest chart here shows a new intraday low was made. What a complete piece of shit. I just wish my timings could have been better.... I would have made such a significant amount of money like the shorts who have mADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS on the decline when I was the only true bear amongst a group of bullish counter trend buyers. Since most don't know how to sell, I am going to bet most dipbuyers who ever made money have GIVEN IT ALL BACK, just as I have except the #1 difference is I actually cut losses.

CAPITAL RAISING IS GUARANTEED FOLLOWED BY A FUTURE DELISTING - Star Group is the Patsy after 2 decades! biggrin.png My heart would flood with joy on the suspension/delisting of this stock

How little cash is left? Inquiry ongoing, a raise at 30c? Last one was 60c, then the one before $1.20.
    50% shavings each time. Cursed stock ! Yet I couldn't make money off this piece of poo incredibly! mad.png
    My anger towards this stock would make one think I lost $20k on it.. Nope tongue.png but I will forever HATE SGR! PermaBEAR FOR LIFE HERE

Problem is, just as we think this is going to continue tanking, some Insto will try and cover and hold these zones. If it doesn't it will actually be a first! Incredible amounts of buyers happening but who can ever trust this when new groups keep slamming bids?! I am too scared to DipBuy even though the short term floor is like 2 cents away but if SGR moved 50%, or 100%
    Or delisted, I personally no longer give 2 shits, no longer do I have any attachments emotionally. Stock is headed for the hellfire toss it in there with the other Pump N Dumps smile.png

Countertrend trade at your OWN risk!! Or just wait to get some Capital Raise shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.161B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.3¢ 40.5¢ $4.921M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 782863 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 81843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.0¢ 42.3¢ 40.5¢ 3667347
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
SGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.