SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

re: its mid november/aim/igr/ kg,ik Still holding the...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: its mid november/aim/igr/ kg,ik Still holding the Aim/Aimo.In fact Ive now got more of these suckers than Gip.Retribution is the name of the game here.I lost a bit on them with Mooiplats when I shouldve been reading annmnts a bit closer but it loooks like Bhp want them to go the full monty with Mumbwa and have given them Perkoa to keep them in the cash.If they cant succeed with Perkoa the way Zn's heading they'll never succeed at anything.Theyve got to be at least worth twice what they are now if they get finance/offtakes lined up.

Igr?Well its gold isnt it and you'd have to be a wally not to have some gold atm.

Even though I'm getting a bit down on Gip I think its just the time thing Kg.Like Cso1 says they really havnt given holders a good reason to dump them and the buyer that keeps soaking up those little 10/11.5c parcels is so typical of the guy that was involved early in the Avl/m piece.He reconned a while ago they'd be succesfull with Abu D but I'm geting to the stage where I'll believe it when I see it.Just getting that little bit more sceptical as time goes by I suppose.Too much going for them not to at least have a few of each of Gip/Gipo.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.