NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

sgy, page-11

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    yeah, there is certainly a bit of that and I can see your perspective. Can't disagree and feel frustrated at the delays etc sometimes too. Would love to know exactly why some of these things take so long, ie the testing (as already covered by OptionTrader etc). Really we know why some things take ages but we still don't like it.

Regular disclosure is sometimes a two edged sword though. If they genuinely can't do anyhting about the delays then having an update every few weeks saying we still haven't been able to make any progress and have no guarantees when the rig will finally turn up might just do more damage than saying nothing. I would however still love to know whats going on week to week but I'm not convinced that it would benefit the share price.

The market is definately a different place to what is was only 2 years ago. NEN could promote the story more and the SP might be higher as a result. That would make all of us (actually most of us) feel better. For most who are hanging out too see that big roll of those Vietnamese dice next year, the promotion between now and actual results is a nice to have.

I do feel for those that don't have the stomach for it though as NEN management aren't doing them any favours. I simply know and accept NEN for what it is while being comfortable that the upside is so massive that I can accept that it doesn't come with the creature comforts. This said, in my experience those O&G explorers who do the most promotion tend to delier the least. They tend to do regular promotion to enable them to keep capital flowing in the door. No all of course but there is a noticable correlation in this industry. Maybe that why i'm more comfortable while NEN isn't promoting!

I do understand and accept your point though. Wish we could have both. Maybe results from this next PD#2 zone will make further zone testing a sideshow attraction and a bunch of quick cheap virtical productions holes can be planned for PD which will get the news flowing at a rate that will make this last year look like a gap year. Here's hoping for PD#2's success in this current zone. Otherwise back to sleep for a while till they test the next couple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.