FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

sh activity

1. 84,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

I thought I would put this out for comments. No disrespect meant at all to ngf - just maybe an observation or two.
    I know some of you are both holders of fml and of ngf - so I would in particular value your views.

Is it just me or -- if fml yesterday had released an announcement about receiving an unsolicited approach - then this forum would be absolutely chokka with discussion.
    Also, the phones would be running hot - along with probably a few tempers?

I realise that no firm stance can be taken until the offer is released - but to me the silence is deafening.

Would this be like what it might be with us?

I think not personally. atm we have a member who is orchestrating a defence plan if ever required -------- and this is just when we 'think' we might have a scrap one day.

I am not saying this might be a bad thing for ngf shareholders - can't say until they hear what is offered - but in general - everyone I talk to who is heavily invested in fml has one fear and one fear only about this company - a low ball pitch and enough shareholders who would sell out cheap.

So I put this out there -- would many of us go quietly? and, am I right in that fml holders are more active than some others?

have a great saturday

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.