FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

sh activity, page-61

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello staranalyst and all,

I agree with your concept of manipulation - what you say is the more noticeable form of the practice.

Nice to hear from you - IMO the definition of manipulation can also include holding a price down. This is done for the sake of opportunistic accumulation - bigger players pushing the price around with 'bots' or what ever you want to call these unmarketable parcels, and with the depth.

A mate used to write my newsletters a few years back used to run trading rooms for a couple of the international banks and he told me it happens and hard to prove and gets called "trading".

He also told me how they used to get a couple of tonne of gold offered to them at $20 under the POG and in those days this was a large percentage. They all jumped on the phones and moved the gold in parcels for a couple of $$ profit to a group who also did the same thing to the next level of buyers and the price of gold would fall $5-8 in the process just from that activity and the selling it sparked.

I passed that info to Bill Murphy at GATA years ago he loved it. It happens and they get away with it. His short time as a broker also showed him that much and I have talked to other people in broking - and another guy I have had a huge amount of time with who used to run the bond trading ops for other international banks too. All stories confirmed it happens.

On an aside in case nobody noticed a parcel of 5M FML was dropped onto the sell at 7c a couple of days back, at the end of day auction. The depth has since gradually thinned at lower levels but still the same old 50M in sellers queue.

Now the offer has shrunk a little and looks very ready to give way to an upside break - not saying this is a way of hiding the change in the depth just an observation of interest. And the technicals still align on my systems for the same. I now confirm that on 5 key levels of my fractal system - ready to pop IMO. Lets see if it breaks down again and we have to wait a little longer.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.