PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

shades of poseidon, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Greenland IGV is around 50 BILL BUCKS at today's metal prices.

PDN now at around 50% of their IGV

CMR at around 3% of their CURRENT IGV, with both IGV AND % likely to get much higher as it starts its multi-production evolution (IMBOOC) My prime example of what happens toan existing mega-resource once critical mass is reached.

PGM still a fairytale , but IFF/when in a likely future PM boom, it starts taking on a reality (and maybe evn at todays metals prices???), then even at 1% of a free 30% JV say, we talking 5 bucks a share here for starters ...... then 3 times that much on PF/starter project reality and much more again if it ever becomes a producer, based on PGM being able to fund their capex portion and retain say 30% contributing.

We next need to see some kinda spreadsheet showing resource components and their effect on contribution to critical mass based range of metal prices current and expected, to assess reward / risk equation, tho above is first pass broad idea. We have all that way to 1% IGV for some kinda starting level if/when it zeros in toward critical mass.

THATS how big the Greenland story is, but still only a story.

But at 10 mill current market cap with 2+ mill ozs Palladium at Munni Munni WA and around 200,000 ozs Platinum at Fifiled NSW already in the glory box, and my fave too, Mt Venn unknowns ........ and Polar Bear, whats THAT all about? ........ or new Qld tenements which I HATE to say contain that U-word ......... seems to me not only is that Greenland holding still at "myth" stage but lotsa other realities are also being discounted big time.

PGM represents MAX LEVERAGE play on precious metals IMBO ... doubt we'll ever find a better one if u believe in rising PM prices ahead .... and ZILCH downside from here IMO ..... with technos showing break into new A-3 now past T+3 so good for mine. It still needs final confirm thru 40.5 of course otherwise will move into a broader a-b-c before launch later. No matter for me cos still need around 50K to complete my core target before start looking at trading parcels.

"Thunderbirds are GO" for this emerging Olympian and EXTREME proxy to the precious metals story evolving IMBOOC.

Praise Aphrodite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.224K 53.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 290212 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 71321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.