DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Shady Financial Reporting + Death Spiral, page-21

1. 4,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    The 11th Sept release clearly states the algo has been implemented in the Manhattan Pizza Chain.

I have no opinion on whether or not this is a misrepresentation as I have no idea which stores, if any, have indeed adopted the algo. Or perhaps will adopt given a timeline that suits both parties. I have no way of finding out either.

You are telling us none have or will. I'd like a little more evidence on how you know this before believing you.

Remember, you also clearly stated that a company can't issue more than 10% of its market cap in a raise, and that by the end of the year DTS would not be able to raise funds and as such be out of cash...a death spiral as you called it.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/28015803/single

You clearly called this one completely wrong, yet were emphatic you were right.

And while I'm on it, calling the whole company a scam (based on one supposed failed contract announcement) is a huge leap and surely boarders on defamation?

They obviously have a unique product, that they are working hard to market and implement. Contracts are being signed and pilot programs are in place. Whether or not it becomes a successful company will depend on a huge range of factors, but clearly a business is trying to be built.

The market clearly like it enough to throw another $8mil at it, with what is a very reasonable discount given the last 4 months trading range. And heavily oversubscribed at that.

Use of the word scam implies illegally milking money. A fraud. You are saying they are criminals, or at best highly unethical.

This is another statement you have made that is clearly wrong.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.