MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Hi all - just catching up on all the posts. It's quite a while...

1. 95 Posts.
    Hi all - just catching up on all the posts. It's quite a while since I read the Resource Estimation and Grade Factor paper and have just re-read. Have better understanding and appreciation of grade factoring. I'd really like to see some some results come from Reliance but with so much on at present will just have to wait. Wondering about grade factoring and whether any correction has been applied to the Kenny drill intercepts made some time ago.

Swuzzlebubble - I noticed Ploughs sentiment change as well a few days ago and was a bout to post a comment but you beat me to it.

Over the years I have tried to come to terms with the TA guys who swear blind they don't need any other data than a chart. I'd rather have some drill and sampling results and faith in management any day. Sure I can now talk about MACD and RSI and Bollinger and all the reset but it don't mean a lot compared to hard won yards Nick and Co are achieving. Could comment that Bollinger bands for MCO are tight right now, the RSI looks heading positive and the MACD just crossed and also looking positive. But I have another factor I've been keeping an eye. These are the PSF ( Plough Sentiment Factor ) and the PPHF ( Plough Position Held Factor ). I'm sure not using for investment strategy or advice - but just for a bit of fun looking forward to the day these change and he's back on board.

Plough - this is off topic - but what's the orchard that's giving grief. This is more my work area so between MCO progress reports we could look at your orchard. Can't help with the rusting metal gear which is probably just some alluvial gold recovery equipment I know nothing about.

Ari - really great informative posts as usual.

Thanks all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.