VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

618 What you have posted is incorrect. The record date for the...

1. 618
    3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    618 What you have posted is incorrect. The record date for the SPP is 7 Dec. The 18th Dec is the date for option holders to convert in order to qualify for the SPP.

I stand corrected. Apologies as I misundestood the announcement. However, the option record date still presents the same opportunity for non-holders to acquire a minimum parcel, convert it and be eligible for 15k at 30c. Guess with the stock trading at 31/315, it's probbaly easier if they just bought on market as premium is so small.

For those who thinks I am downramping, I have been posting here for the best part of 5 years, and owned over 1mn shares and similar stake in the options for quite a while before selling up. It's there for all to see if you can be bothered to dig them up. I was the probably the most outspoken critic of JK as well as the most outspoken buyer when it was in the low teens. I call it as I see it. No upramp or downramp. Show me a comment made by me which isn't supported by facts or real events, and I'll happily retract it.

I know most of you would rather read Tui's feel good posts of "JK is a legend and that he has done nothing wrong in the past 18 months, this stock will be x no of times higher in x number of months, etc", and that's fine. But I'd like to think that there's a minority few who like reading my posts!

Anyway, you're very welcome to place me on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.