NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

shafted, page-9

1. 4,331 Posts.
    I also dont understand why NUP cant get a rerating, ive based this on our neighbour's valuation which is a smaller JORC yet much bigger market cap, is phosphate a thing of the past for the market as phosphate went beserk a few years ago with MAK hitting $2.50, RUM went from 4c to 70c on their discovery. NUP goes from 3.5c on their discovery to now 2c with the a significant maiden JORC after about 10 months. I think that NUP has completely botched the intial discovery reporting as they were about as excited as someone attending a funeral when they told the market.

I think the only hope NUP have now is for RUM to offer a premium to take them out of the game as they simply cant get any major buyers to take positions, seeing fridays selling while on low volume clearly shows that long term holders are just fed up while watching many other stocks reporting and making big returns for thier holders, cant say i blame anyone for pulling up the stumps. By far NUP is most worst/sorry spec for the last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.