CAZ 0.00% 1.4¢ cazaly resources limited

A Recall a little while ago, Rio threatening to shut down Argyle...

1. 2,086 Posts.

A Recall a little while ago, Rio threatening to shut down Argyle if the WA State Govt didn't reduce the royalties applicable to it's operation there....Rio held a gun to the State Govt, and predictably in the interest of keeping the local economy surrounding Argyle afloat, the Govt succumbed to Rio's demands.....I would also consider keeping the local economy surrounding Argyle as keeping in line with the interests of the WA public.

It is not difficult then to extrapolate from that what Rio MAY have suggested to the Govt if Shovelanna was not returned to them....and since I live in WA I would much rather see investment by RIO continue unabated as it has in WA....CAZ offers next to nothing to this state in comparison, even if it were to develop Shovelanna.

People have suggested that the course of action taken so far by the WA Govt is detrimental to the public of WA....well, the figures don't support that argument....there are resource companies lining up around the corner to exploit our resources....so much for surveys....queues are forming to get into countries such as Kazakstan.....I think WA is a little safer than that.

And let's be honest.....posters here have no regard whatsoever for the interests of WA....understandably their own self interests rule.

Whether CAZ has been dealt the short straw is of little consequence now.....I believe it has but it is irrelevant....The reality is that this decision was made some time ago, and it was deemed to be in the interests of the people of WA.

The rest is theatrics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.8K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 490000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 510000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.