CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

shafting taxpayers, page-31

1. 1,493 Posts.

The Apprentice

Your photo clearly illustrates that the EVIL in his world is not, (stress, not) all caused by Alfred Qaeda.

The child in all likelihood died from the self evident starvation. The bird knows only of the exigencies of life as a vulture.

3 children die each SECOND from malaria. Close your eyes and feel for them. No? Why not!

Though clearly any word starting with Q and not followed by a U is both misspelt and to be suspected of EVIL.

Qantas, for example, causes incredible damage to the world daily. It adds immense amounts of greenhouse gasses. Consumes vast tracts of land for airports. Provides us with more Noise pollution than we can possibly endure and consequential adds to the premature death of people (mostly in Cities) and other forms of life around the world from noise, pollution and deep vein thrombosis. Not to mention the food they serve. And all of this is mostly done in the pursuit of triviality. Or flying empty planes in/out of Heathrow to maintain a time slot for the scheduled service.

Like trivial holidays in some bastion of barbarism (other EVIL country) or for holiday’s unwarranted and undeserved.

Stay at home and save the world at the same time is my motto.

EVIL is everywhere. Because in the end, all creatures act in their own interests regardless, which is EVIL. And only self-conscious creatures can make mistakes.

Survival of the fittest is the works of mother nature.

Everything is a choice between evils. For example.

God does not exist. And if he did he also would have to make choices between evils. Just like we humans do. To let Sodom & Gomorrah continue or destroy & kill everyone in them immediately. Including the infrastructure!

So much like what the Court has to decide in the current J.R. Except now, someone(s) have to die!

So much like the current debate about decriminalising the users of Ice who, like the inhabitants of the Sodom, or Sydeny, who are just addicted. Back then it was an addiction to sex in the City. Which is also just a medical condition, I say. And it must be cured at any cost! Affection is unnatural.

The Court of Appeal is a self-conscious body consisting of 3 men who can make mistakes, from time to time.

PS:

Keep the award winning photos coming. I really liked the latest one. So funny to think that the bird had no idea of the meaning of what it was attempting to do. If it did come to understand that, then that would be the moment when I would expect the vulture to smile. And show us that its does have teeth. But only in an embarrassed grin or smile.

So you see, vultures (birds) do have teeth, but they only appear when they become self-conscious and embarrassed and become like us humans. I’ve seen it on TV…....Sue12 has to agree to that one?

Sue12 is the epitome of EVIL by the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.