GRR 1.69% 30.0¢ grange resources limited.

Just brainstorming potential outcomes if the votes are not...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Just brainstorming potential outcomes if the votes are not passed=

- Shagang begin selling out their holdings in frustration and smashing the share price.

So they can pay more for their pellets somewhere else. Or continue to buy and we get better dividends?

- Shagang can buy out the rest of shares on in GRR and charge whatever the f**k they want on their pellets.

They can have mine for $1 each.

- Grange now pay a larger dividend that in turn benefits both shareholders and Shagang from the increase in profits from market value.

I think there's a greater chance of Donald Trump joining the Democrats...and then going trans. But it's nice to dream.

- Shagang can instigate a board meeting and vote out the board. Then we all vote for more Chinese board that will help Shagang even more by passing on more terrible resolutions.

They can try to pass terrible resolutions. But they at least first have to be legal.

I understand that we're in a difficult situation right now, but the company is also at a turning point in the cash flow position too - with more than 50% of its market cap in cash at the end of this quarter and a considerably long mine life the market cannot keep sleeping on it much longer.

See how management takes this on board.
    I predict with equal measures of kicking and screaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $347.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $237.6K 796.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39651 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 29998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.