GRR 1.82% 28.0¢ grange resources limited.

Shagang Offtake, page-48

1. 12,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Thanks for trying, I was starting to think that I was the only one who was trying and do something about it.

I've already been in touch with Peter Ker, regarding the Independent Experts Report mentioning the lack of previous agreements being mentioned in the report. He didn't seem overly interested.
    I've also contacted Lonergan Edwards and Assoc who wrote the report, they claim that they don't need to put previous deals in the report.
    The smart arse said
    "The purpose of the IER is to opine on the proposed contract, not the existing contractual arrangements."

Its ridiculous to pay $45,000 for a report that doesn't contain all the facts.

Lonergan Edwards and Assoc are not even aware that Platts IODEX is now used for current pellet pricing, they didn't know that the methodology for the calculation changed back to Platts IODEX in 2019.

"attached revision to the announcement you provided, which is dated 19 November 2012 and changed the pricing to the Metal Bulletin Index."

I did try by putting the blokes email on HC, but the post was moderated as it had their email address. It would be interesting to know who had the post moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.