OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Hey Alan,'Tight hole' is basically an oil industry term for news...

1. 599 Posts.
    Hey Alan,

'Tight hole' is basically an oil industry term for news kept under wrapped, here is the definition from oilflied glossary:

2. n. [Drilling] ID: 1626

"A well that the operator requires be kept as secret as possible, especially the geologic information. Exploration wells, especially rank wildcats, are often designated as tight. Unfortunately, this designation is of questionable benefit in keeping the data secret."

OSH is a excellent company with great potential, strong earning trends, strong balance sheets, good responsible management, good prospects hot spots and partnership in huge LNG project etc.. A solid company during tough times.

Previous post i mentioned i top up at $3.57, yesterday i decided to top up on $4.09. Although in the short term prices may be volatile now as we see the multiplier effect of rapid deepening unemployment, possible China slump etc.. I am a believer that oil prices will be much higher than this in the years to come, possibly 200% higher a year from now in my opinion.

Supply is falling, companies have deferred or ended further exploration/drilling as a result of falling fuel prices and the credit crunch (harder to obtain $ for exploration). We will sooner or later bear the consequence of this as prices floor and supply and demand match meeting equilibrium.

Hold long term and it will pay!

All the best to all holders

LM

Moved from the "United States" forum. Original message number: 1417

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.