NMT 4.88% 7.8¢ neometals ltd

shakeout sellers, page-2

1. 133 Posts.
    For a company with such promise, this has been one of the most disappointing stories of the year....

The lithium story, we was initially spruiked as a company maker up until a year ago, and seeing us moved to being to be a producer earlier this year, is now the secondary, with the continual delay in the project now hidden in announcements.

Plenty of discussion about off take agreements, and Gresham (spelling??) as advisor supposed to find the best deal, still not finalised a deal well over a year later.
    Are they still engaged by the company?
    And we get the company boasting that we have the biggest and best resource not yet signed for an off take agreement...

Ohh, and the shareprice... what a failure that has been.
    Financial crisis or not, way way underperfomed.

Mum and dad investors have not brought this stock to where it is today, a player/players with rather large shareholding have been selling down.... the company must know who it is...

Something tells me all is not right, when you see Vanguard take a substantial position in RDR, and the share price continually falling.

This stock is tightly held, and mum and dad investors could not be keeping this down (on global fears, etc) when there a third party accumulating...

Let's hope we don't miss the gold boom and prices remain strong, because it could get ugly...

Enough of my rant... I hold frustratingly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $48.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.6¢ $121.7K 1.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 103747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.