GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

shakeout & what we have to look forward to, page-44

1. 13,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4567
    Hi Cmon

I use the quarterly splits for oil and gas. The variations well to well on oil and GOR make anything other than longer term averages very difficult.

GGP and a few others lump NGL's and gas together and come up with average for the gas. The BTU's per Mcfg vary per well,the BBl's of NGL's per Mcfg vary per well as does the price of both overall.

I would like to see them break up the gas and NGL's in future and the average price for those products each Quarter and in all the projects, as the gas and type of liquids produced will vary there as well.

As we only have one well on full production in the Permian it may take a little time to get anything that resembles accurate averages.

As to the length of laterals in the EFS I havn't studied them but in some cases the length of the Lateral will be determined by the boundry and if they wan't to share it with there neighbours.

It just makes common sense to drill a long a lateral as technology allows (or funds allow) and I'm sure if I looked we would find long reach wells in the EFS.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.