LYC 0.50% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

shakeout, page-27

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    "LYC appears to be very much like a PDN to me - a poor producer where, apart from the ongoing sov. risk, has to deal with the prices of the commodity they endeavour to sell in a post-bubble market. The euphoria is no longer apparent."

There is so many mistakes in that generalizing statement which highlights your ignorance with regards to REE market.

Some points/mistakes you made:

Lynas is not a poor producer- world class plant run by world class company Rhodia can not be compared to PDN's plant design. Already producing REE in 3 month whereas Paladin plants is marked by a series of failures with bubbling management signing onto contracts but teh plant cant prduce SO THEY were forced to buy on the open markets

Mistakes saying post bubble while not even mentioning the fact that Uranium prices did bounce back violently from the lows towards high prices until Black swan tsunami forced it back down. So REE price are down now definitely will start moving back up.

Just by your words alone i already see 2 glaring errors. Let me have a rest first before i continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $40.26M 6.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 56757 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 24111 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.