SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

shaking shaking shaking, page-8

1. 773 Posts.

Hi Gazza & the SDL group,

We dont really know how the negotiation is going at the moment. The lower the price gets, the more leverage the chinese have in getting the best deal and as our CEO would protect the interest of us shareholders, there could be lots more question on how the make up of the negotiation will happen. A delay can only be advantageous to the chinese or korean or japanese group as the macroeconomic reality bites. China will be increasing their interest rate again soon and the US just downgraded their growth so a lot of headwind ahead. Let us hope that we do not get sold out for a song.

I took my stop loss at 35.5 cents after going in at 39 cents and mind you i just hated myself but if I dont do it, it will be against my principle of capital protection. Now, I feel a bit better but not really to see our group getting hammered without knowing what is really happening.

The best strategy for the interested party is to wait and delay the announcement so perhaps they can get a good entry price. As long as you have cash at hand ready to pounce at lower price then it should be okay but I still believe that it is better to wait for technical confirmation of an uptrend which Mitta and the rest of the chartist here can supply.

Remember guys, we are playing against digital dollars here unlike our hard earned money!

SUPEROX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.