GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

shaking the tree, page-11

1. 141 Posts.
    Thanks for the warm welcome Maxi II. It's possible a few ex-L1 holders have found or will join this forum, however i've yet to see of the usual suspects post.

I rarely believe in coincidences, that said... The fact that Lithium1 holders received Galaxy shares the same day Galaxy's stock started to plummet suggests a mass exodus from my fellow Canadians. In my mind, nothing was wrong with the plant news. I saw it as a proper way to manage the company and reserve cash-flow for the immediate priorities at Jiangsu. That being said, there are pessimistic people out there and that's just how they view the world from that side of the lens.

I agree. Cashing out when the chips are down, is a sheepish thing to do. At 4-5 year lows, I'm happily stacking my chips knowing what's to come, 8 months from now.

Regard Sal de Vida, I'll be the first to say & not the last...Yes, The brine is as good as they say.
    It's adjacent to FMC's brine operations. And when I say adjacent, I literally mean connected by a localized region. The percentages were on par with what FMC had achieved. Lithium1's brine is estimated at 1 billion with the DFS coming in the last quarter of this year. With only 60-70% of the brine explored/reported on. There is room here for massive expansion as well.

To be honest, we were licking our chomps in hopes that it would be our neighbour, FMC, that was to offer a bid. There were rumors in January , that Lithium1 would not last the year before it was acquired. However, when I spoke with the board of directors at FMC they mentioned that they were in fact seeking to expand by +17,000tons/year but not until the end of fiscal year. Galaxy scooped us up first, at a steal. Perhaps FMC will make a move on Galaxy once they've established the pipeline, who knows. A market cap Company of 500million will attract a lot of attention, that much is clear.

I can't comment on how the relationship between the contractor and Galaxy is. Though I will say this. It's thoughtful of any company to offer compensation packages to those that were let go. It helps to instill a bond between them, and let them know that they truly are wanted back, once operations ramp up.

In my opinion, what will turn this stock around will be the first bit of news coming from Jiangsu. The lithium percentages they were able to achieve and so on.
    Anthony Tse, during his speech at the conference in Honk Kong, mentioned a grade of 99.5% has already been achieved WITHOUT the purification process.

When I spoke to Iggy in June, word for word... "We are very close to 99.9% grade, and expect to achieve that in the next few months."

-V
    (Sorry for the long ramble. I can get carried away at times)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.