NEU 4.15% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

from another angle of technical observation the numbers of...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    from another angle of technical observation the numbers of Neuren circumscribed to the composition of the shares and those generated by the market in these last 12 sessions, offer another cue or key to why the downward pressure does not find opposition from the leadership and I explain myself better.
    Neuren has a shareholding composition close to 100 million shares, of which 58 million floating on the market; it follows that Neuren is not armored to date is that in fact we need to collect another 10% of shares from the retail to have the certainty mathematics and therefore have the power to avoid a hostile takeover or in any case a full decision-making control in the decision table. with the numbers that could derive from the agreement with Acadia, against premiums to be paid is preferable for the same (or maybe someone else sub-regulated in its place) to buy the whole company. since it has been reiterated and demonstrated on several occasions that it is not intended to implement ADC, in light of this reasoning the company probably preferred to lose capitalization in the immediate future rather than remain open; obviously this reasoning is valid in the medium to long term, because maybe we are convinced that capitalization will return tomorrow to levels that are worth while to be discounted, while in the immediate future it is necessary to guarantee the security of the stock on the market project 2591 and not only (power remained of pure exclusivity as a point well reiterated by Treagus in the after agreement).
    the numbers of this fall are absolutely distorted !!! in 12 sessions, 5.2 million shares were discharged, corresponding to around 5% of the general and about 9% of the float; they are numbers that are framed in a modest context for change of parts, but excessive for scaling price and speed in execution. these numbers give the right size and interpretation of the manipulation in place on the title. based on this reasoning, I do not exclude that the company is favorable to this downward pressure on the market to favor the best and largest collection of shares.
    it is obvious that, due to better economic and strategic circumstances on August 7th, the trend reversal and the rapidity in the recovery of the capitalization value will be more vigorous than the cyclical phases we recorded in the last years after BT rejection and TBI phase 2 bankruptcy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.