PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

shaky hands, page-5

1. 343 Posts.
    elgaes,

I see no logic in selling out now, other than this is exactly what the "bots" and those that are behind then want small investors to do on the cheap.

1. The Smoky Hills production problems are well known and the company is taking action to solve the potholing problems. The worst is behind so those that still hold should see that on balance this situation must improve.

2. Kalplats is really a dark horse at this stage. I do not really know which number to target as the PFS is talking about an operation of 120,000 oz p/a for 9 years but there are other comments talking about a potential dobling in both oz p/a and life of mine. I see that there is very little if not nothing priced in for Kalplats so if we have a surprise on the up side then this should move the sp up significantly. A moderate or marginal outcome should however not have much effect. Soros is still holding and got it spot on regarding DML's Kalahari copper belt prospects. PLA could be similar.

3. Rooderand developments are also in the mix for the next few months. There have been suggestions that this project could be developed before Kaplats as there is a smaller capital cost.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.