SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I did not that the Gujarat State Petro rep will be speaking.1.55...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    I did not that the Gujarat State Petro rep will be speaking.

1.55 India Focus: Examining The Geology Of Key Shale Plays To Understand Indias Resource Potential And Where To Focus Exploration Efforts

Providing a detailed geological analysis of the following key basins: Cambay Basin in Gujarat, Assam-Arakan basin in northeast India, Gondwana Basin in central India and Damodar in West Bengal

P.K Bhowmick, Group General Manager, K.D.M.I.P.E., ONGC

-----------------------------

3.30 Part A: Evaluating Water Resources By Country To Understand The Water Availability And Disposal Challenges That Must Be Overcome To Make Shale Gas Production Viable

Identifying potential areas to source water per region including ground water, ponds and rain water harvesting
    Realizing volume of water available by region to understand if it is substantial enough for shale gas development
    Understanding disposal strategies, including areas to dispose water and the chemical composition required of the water from local authorities before it can legally disposed

India Focus: R N Pandey, General Manager- R & D, Gujarat State Petroleum Company

China Focus: Speaker to be named, Strategic Research of Oil & Gas Resources, Mineral od Land and Resources of People's Republic of China

Indonesia Focus: R. Sukhyar, Head, Indonesia Geological Agency

4.30 Part B: Land Use And Accessibility Focus

Examining land topography, population density and growth of these regions to understand the potential land accessibility of these resources and determine if they are commercially viable for shale gas development
    Determining local populations views on noise population, land indignation, land clearance and land use to realize the potential challenges in shale gas development in these areas
    Assessing if authorisation procedures/ permits are in place to handle the additional wells that will need to be drilled for shale gas

India Focus: R N Pandey, General Manager- R & D, Gujarat State Petroleum Company

China Focus: Speaker to be named, Strategic Research Centre of Oil & Gas Resources, Mineral of Land Resources of the People's of Republic of China

Indonesia Focus: R. Sukhyar, Head, Indonesia Geological Agency

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.