shale gas bubble?, page-22

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908

yellowcake,

I posted early Monday that BRU was pricing in alot without a flowrate, the market cap i guess shows alot of confidence in their discovery and further potential, maybe too much short term, however the rise, as ormond posted, is because of a conventional oil and gas play (yes the do have shale leases as well) in an area industry said there was no oil....NSE have been shawdow boxing BRU from their holding, rather than rising on their own steam (COP shale joint venture), OBL have also benefited as they are re-drilling a conventional oil target in the same area (but also have shale leases).

The good gov has only just said ok to fraccing shales wells, so no shale drilling has actually taken place in WA, there is a lot of confidence from COP and Mitsu taking an interest, and market caps and interest are increasing, but i cant see the bubble comment. My bet is there will be another bakken shale or eagle ford in australia, its just which basin and what parts of that basin.

What happened to CBM in qld? The juniors with decent ground didnt make it to production.....If NSW sort out their issues another "CBM bubble" will take place.

Discussion on a real bubble, like uranium at times.....maybe more interesting, what fun that was....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.