MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

WTE,yeah, it's is pretty shale centric. All the buzz about shale...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    WTE,

yeah, it's is pretty shale centric. All the buzz about shale in the UK is based on Cuadrilla - see my signature block.

Mind you, from an engineering perspective, a lot of the questions on safety are relevant to both energy sources despite having very different production mechanisms. They are relevant because a lot of the risk controls are similar even though the consequences and probabilities are different.

All that said, I am oft very wary about intermingling the two as a hell of a lot of people are pretty lazy on wanting or needing to understand the differences. I would suggest that the carelessness on making the necessary differentiation comes mainly from the protest groups who are more interested in sensationalising every piece of negative press.

Lets see how the WCL deal transpires for value to MEL. 52 cps is not a bad price. Interested to see if they can wrangle anything higher from them. Looks like it is a matter for the Top20 to resolve as to whether they will now accept it. Seems petro has called their bluff and delivered below there previous mark.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.