LRL 0.00% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

Looks set to be huge and I think the market may have failed to...

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Looks set to be huge and I think the market may have failed to appreciate Leyshons announcement today, for it is not only a ground floor entry, it also looks like its gained membership to a highly sort after club.

I'm enjoying my DYOR on this. eg -

Shale gas in China is an energy resource yet untapped, but is seen as having large potential.[1] China has set its companies a target of producing 30 billion cubic meters a year from shale, equivalent to almost half the country's gas consumption in 2008.[2] Potential gas-bearing shales are said to be widespread in China, although as yet undeveloped.[3] In November 2009, US President Barack Obama agreed to share US gas-shale technology with China, and to promote US investment in Chinese shale-gas development.[4] Given widespread interest among international oil companies to invest in shale gas extraction in China, it is possible that shale gas could account for as much as 5% of the nation's gas production by 2020. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shale_gas_in_China

25.1 trillion cu m of exploitable shale gas resources could meet country's gas demands for 200 years

Global energy giant Royal Dutch Shell Plc is eager to participate in China's unconventional gas exploitation projects, especially shale gas, Lim Haw-kuang, executive chairman of Shell China Group, said on Tuesday in Shanghai.
    Read More Here http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2012-07/18/content_15594668.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.750M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19.50K 4.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4837400 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1772012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.