Hi All,For those who are speculative and has been following the...

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi All,

For those who are speculative and has been following the markets, we see the Coal Seam Gas coming from nowhere until recently where most small Aussie players have been Acquired by multinationals.

Rare Earths over the last two years went from unknowns penny dreadfuls until several dollars per share. They have not been acquired yet but their future price have been priced in.

But I want to share something called Shale Gas. Some may heard of this but the main stream media has not gone wild yet. That means the stocks are still dirt cheap. They are the next big thing in the US. But here in OZ, we have quite a good amount in the ground.

This is the time to get into SHALE GAS and make 1000%. Why am I giving this secret? Because I found only a few companies and I am hoping we can use our collective intelligence to dig up a few companies and compare notes.

I have started a blog at the link below. Please feel free to comment on the blog and add your tips. I have started off by naming a few companies already.

http://ozstock.blogspot.com/2011/07/shale-gas-next-energy-revolution.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.