GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Message for all the disappointed traders/investors with this...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    Message for all the disappointed traders/investors with this stock!!
    All the bad history will be put aside when they (should I say Richard) officially get the go ahead from BLM..
    as many of you are saying and have confirmation, Richard is “”””king in raising capital”””””, so the biggest hurdle for GDN (Richard) is to get the approval from BLM…
    Richard will raise the funds needed to drill P4…. No question about it.

When that happens most of us (should I say all?) including those very pied-off with Richard will put their money back on GDN while P4 is being drilled, I will be one of them…..
    I know GDN will give be a winner for me when they start drilling P4, more exactly at the time when reporting on P4 results start coming out and get us all very excited.. This is history as you know but it will repeat again…. And those smart traders will make money again….

GDN make makes very reach if they do not hit water but actually hit oil and gas.
    For those long term investors, BLM approval and P4 drilling make come as an early XMAS present. All the best for you… I have bought and sold GDN several times and I in summary I have no loses myself, I have some small holdings and I will buy in again heavily when BLM approval is confirmed and whilst sp is still cheap.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.