ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Thanks Rupert for your information, I am not at the coal face...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Rupert for your information, I am not at the coal face and have little understanding of certain individuals involved with this company. As a shareholder for a couple of years, trading in out etc, and now for last year I suppose accumulating have never felt more comfortable. Not sure if its the hardening of battle, or that the fry pan is sizziling "everywhere". I have had concerns with certain factors, draw down, directors etc, and just picked up the phone and contacted Kos, who was readily available and obliging in discussion(s).

As far as the downramping etc, IM has been very transparent and if anything been a signal to buy, Nearly every post "it" writes, the SP increaes not long after. So I thankyou IM.

Having waited for two years, another 6 months wont hurt. understand that traders need profit, but the blue chips are there, big swings, liqiudity, its all there. This one is a set and forget, as long as there is progress, as I stated before "check twice, cut once". My key date is OCT 2010, as long as its done before then, I'm happy, and i think it will be done before then - no problems.

Progress is being made, good time to get in, and increase as the news starts flowing, just dont be caught in the out house when it starts.

Thanks again RD, I enjoy your posts.

# ps I am waiting for IM to explain that the SP is in trouble b/c the chart is ugly. Being such a high volume traded share that it is....anyway enjoy Sat evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 20306354 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13938478 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.