FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hey $$$$ sorry on the late reply try to stay off Hot Copper at...

1. 232 Posts.
    Hey $$$$ sorry on the late reply try to stay off Hot Copper at the moment as the wait for announcements with FAS is killing me lol and just waiting for someone to start sledging either the company, each other again etc.
    It's definately a very lively stock forum though.

I've done plenty of boxing & muay thai sparring / training but haven't made it into any amateur or pro fights atm and may have missed my chance when i was gearing up for it 2 years back as it requires a lot of time/dedication at least 3 - 4 hours a day that i just don't have, only just picked up training again this last 3 months but more for aesthetics as i'm desk bound at work these days and crank out a 48 hour week.

The Jimmy the hand moniker is fictional (queue Dolcevita's mistrust) and refers to a character from Raymond E. Feist's Krondor Riftwar Saga. He's a boy thief in Krondor with a quick wit and rogueish personality who through luck, chance, and deeds ends up a Duke of the Kingdom second only to the King in power and wealth etc. Why i chose that for my nick on hot copper i cannot say it was a split second decision but he was a likeable character. Maybe i'll give the ring sports another go if FAS does 50c to a $1 and i don't have to work myself to the bone as i'd have a pretty good nest egg then. As far fetched as it sounds if KR gets this $300 million once they start shipping ore they could be somewhere in that range but i cant see that happen in under 18 months. I can see a number of the Yilgarn group of companies getting picked off by foreign ownership or bigger resources companies if they can't get finance sorted soon. The first one shipping ore will be in a good position though to swallow up the stragglers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.