shame johnnie shame, page-15

1. 23,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: acronym shame johnnie shame Eric,
    You are starting to get a bit passionate aren't you?

So once more I question the opposition to war or the opposition without UN sanction in the marches.
    These are 2 very different issues that seem to get blended into one to support the people against war stance. You state that John Howard is a weasal for taking a stand...you also state that you don't believe he will support a US lead attack without UN approval....hmmm...you are a hard person to please. It appears that you may not be happy what ever the out come.
    I think that you will find nearly everyone is against war...the fear of what it can lead to to is the driving force for the majority not the poor innocent Iraqi's.

The 2 greatest influences in a persons life are motivation and fear (some may say love...but too mushy for me). As there is nothing to be motivated about we are follow the most immediate fear. People naturally see war as a now fear...potential Iraq WMD's...that is a tomorrow fear.
    I think that is why so many are protesting so hard. There may be a degree of ignorance on both sides of the arguement don't you think?.

The UN is wrong in my opinion but regardless of that I also believe that the UN has been formed to do a job...they may not be doing it well at the present but if the US,UK and supporting countries go against the UN then it is back to dog eat dog.

Funny how the previous communistic countries learn the art of greed then the capitalistic countries cry foul.

cheers

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.