RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

hence my comment about you not owning the stock as you claimed...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    hence my comment about you not owning the stock as you claimed your risk orientation is low, your take the view that you would rather not take on the kind of risk that goes with investing before things are known, so you seriously ask us to believe that you discarded your views about management etc n that youve listed but decided to invest anyway ?

then you turn up and tell us you own after never posting before and then rant about the risks associated investment before things are known, you whole position is blatantly and transparently self contradictory, many investor are known risk investors, thats a perfectly valid investment strategy, but you cant have it both ways, you cant claim a risk disposition one way but claim your investments run the other way.

Your right about the vagaries of mining investment , some of us knowing this take on the risk vs REWARD of these vagaries and invest before certainty, the reason we do this is that when we get it right we achieve significant returns, when we get it wrong we suffer the risk premium in losses.

Often I but at the high risk end and sell to folks like yourself, thats the role high risk players take on with RWD its a significant upside , so significant that I wont be selling for a long time

MAK is the same, when I got on between 50-60 it was full of risk, frankly it still is, but the risk is getting lower as we go along , but the upside is enormous like it is with RWD.

Native titles almost never come out all sewn up like a birthday present, allot of folks will stand at the sides till it is, the institutions for instance wont get on till the risk is alleviated.

We all play our part in the invest supply chain , but posts transparently trying to kid us one way and leaning the other needs to be called for what they are :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.