M4M 7.14% 2.6¢ macro metals limited

IMO dont think there is any complex reason for not shouting...

1. 29 Posts.
    IMO dont think there is any complex reason for not shouting about DTR results getting 56%, it was probably not made a big deal of because the main aim after all is to make a product out of all the fe in the ore (including the geothite not just the magnetite), the yield from the DTR would have looked a bit low (i.e. my mid point of 24%) to start waving the checked flag at this point because the belief is that HIMS can get all the fe out and make a product above 56% from the full fe mass (i.e. all 450MT).

This is relevant because the JORC is for all the fe after all, not going to look good if all of a sudden you have 80MT rather than the 450Mt odd stated in the JORC

Maybe the thinking at the time was that the DTR recovery yields were too low to get excited about as everyone is gunning for the big prize (i.e. full JORC fe mass recovery from HIMS).

On the side I found it a little patronising to see the release of a "simplified" report because of feedback that the first report was not that great, only for the new report to actually have less relevant data in it, maybe management see no reason to release the full tech data to an “uneducated” public that wont be able to understand it and who need to be fed “simplified reports” point is the report needed to clarify the relevant questions that were missing the first time namely:

1. what was the grade from HIMS
    2. what was the average DTR result
    3. what was the phos, al and si content in both the HIMS and DTR concentrate

in my book this all stacks up to one of 2 things:
    1. bad reporting, no intentional cover up
    2. intentional cover up as results are bad

my thoughts (and reason I still hold any stock) is that number 2 would only delay the inevitable and I see no advantage to doing this, after all not releasing the full results IMO has had the same impact on share price as releasing bad results would have done (although maybe a bit more drawn out), so I think its just bad reporting and possibly a bit of arrogance to think its not relevant to publish all tech data to Jo public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $93.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $23.38K 872.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1449000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.