LCY 0.00% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

shame on you, page-107

1. 2,012 Posts.
    LOL,we have an expert in contractual law in yanlin, Well now that he has put forward his expertise in this matter, he may want to rethink his experience in contractual law.

Firstly im going to quote you on this " As such, any change to the ownership of LCY may potentially affect the obligations/ commitments LCY made to HAW. If there is no ability to novate or assign the contractual commitments to another entity, then LCY may be changing the terms of the agreement with HAW"
    Can you provide the documentation between HAW and LCY which states this or are we just blowing wind in the air and guessing what the contractual arrangements are between the two on the terms of agreement. Secondly, where does it states or mentions that there is a change of ownership in LCY..Its a JOINT VENTURE, not ownership or takeover, between nmdc and lcy so can you once again show me the contractual agreement where this matters? Lcy will still be the one who has the obligation with HAW. NMDC is buying shares in the company.
    Thirdly it doesnt matter what NMDC values Mt Bevan at or on what assumptions. Thats for there own calculations. LCY got independent valuation done for its own purpose of valuing the total assest it owns. Its sharing the valuation they commissioned (not nmdc) with HAW and all of its shareholders as part of the corporation act.

If you want to ramp your one cent company i suggest you do it on your own thread. Seems to me HAW people want to ride the success in LCY, but cant even manage to find any substance to post on their own thread and have interest.

Finally if you want to reiterate contractual agreements, then you would realise the one with NMDC on a MOU is for all of LCY. (NOT JUST MT BEVAN) which the ones from haw thinks it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $12.65K 970.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15384 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 90873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.