shame shame shame shame, page-20

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "If he gets in fast enough he might still possibly have a chance at getting the life-long perks of retirement from being a sitting PM..."

Ben, you are being foolish. Malcolm Turnbull doesnt need the perks of PM. He is a very wealthy person in his own right and were he to return into the business sphere I envisage he would be a respected leading business person. Malcolm as I see him wants to now contribute to Australian society and commands much respect within the Liberal Party. He has a core of supporters that await his return. I agree with Justis that the timing for a change will likely be early next year.

There is bound to be more polling going on to guide the Liberals as to when the best time for a change will be.

There are rumblings in the Liberal Party, reportedly,threats to cross the floor of parliament, so the abbott leadership is imo crumbling. I predicted this some time ago posting that if the polls tightened Abbott would be seen as a liability and they will desert him. Any hint at all that the coalition could somehow lose the election even to a hung parliament will rightly terrify coalition MPs and they will have no hesitation in tapping him on the shoulder.

They had no hesitation in knifing Brendan Nelson who faced a first term popular Government and PM and also moved on Turnbull on the same basis. So if the Coalition under Abbott sees even a sliver of a chance that Abbott could be the cause of them missing out for a third term they wont hesitate and will make the required change.

Just my opinions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.