How can these people like Swan and Gillard stand there and lie...

1. 960 Posts.
    How can these people like Swan and Gillard stand there and lie like they do?
    They must think that we are mushrooms and all they have to do is spread some manure ( produced in abundance by Labor) and that will keep us happy!

No Mr Swan, it wasn't the "global recession" that waisted all the money, it was YOU that allowed Petter Garrett that allowed insulation to be "installed"
    On top off existing insulation in houses and at times not even installed, just
    a signature was used to say the insulation occurred.

It was you Mr Swan that gave us "1 million dollar tuck shops" that cost us
    $ 30,000.00 a square to build while it cost me $ 12,000.00 to build a couple of units.
    I think you should stop blaming everything else and go and she the people at " my Budget" to give you some advise.

You Mr Swan, Gillard, and the rest of the incompetent people in Labor, Greens,and the previously " carpet salesmen" independents are to blame that we are 18 billion in the ---- hole!
    And who knows what else you people,are hiding? But I guess we will find out after September when responsible people will look at the books.
    Shame on all of you for thinking that we are so stupid that you think that we would believe that the " recession came down like a hammer on the ........."
    ( I don't know what else you said, I wasn't listening)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.