SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

shame, page-27

1. 22,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Kcof. I think that Dugsab should explain exactly what he is considering doing when his deadline arrives i.e. in 16 days time.
    That "could" have very serious repercussions on ALL shareholders, so, one would hope that he will not be doing anything off his own bat and falling for the same problem that you so correctly state is the very problem with the company, communication with us shareholders.
    Remember, they have had over EIGHT years to have Agate Creek IN PRODUCTION, and its their very own words that condemn them, we thought that they had EOPL stitched up years ago and then they say "Several processing options are available and given the simple shallow open cut nature of the orebody, only minor further mine planning and infrastructure is required prior to the start of mining".
    They also said that the Native Title agreement was an integral part of being able to obtain the ML. Exactly WHEN did they start those negotiations, was it before late November 2017 when the NQLC received a submission???

I simply cannot accept that such a project, which is, clearly, in their own words, very simple and only covering 689hectares, with no conservation or sacred site issues, and having to continue over these years on debt finance, why it has taken all these years to have it finalized? Their lack of communication defies logic and only breeds doubt on their integrity. What's wrong with telling us simply where the TO Agreement and the processing plans lie, now and not use those ambiguous words such as "progressing". e.g. Are the TOs holding it up? Do they need the LC to intervene and make a determination?
    Meanwhile, they should call a TH pending finalization of the ML, as the market is clearly in a serious uninformed state pending highly material news and vulnerable to share price manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.