VCR ventracor limited

Well done molonski - I did the same originally, but then decided...

1. 423 Posts.
    Well done molonski - I did the same originally, but then decided to get back in after it had dropped below $1.

Fundamentally the company is excellent - not only does it actually have a real product, the product is pretty damn good.

The problem is management, who seem to be in it PURELY for their own gain. Oh well, I'll learn this time.

There are far too many directors and executives amongst small companies who routinely shaft investors. I'll have to add all VCR directors to my list of executives/directors to avoid like the plague.

If we could change the directors - now then VCR might have a chance.

Where is ASIC in all this? There are so many obvious problems with corporate governance and regulation on the ASX, I'm continually shocked the regulators don't get involved.

One of the most obvious is the lack of distinction between the group of directors and the group of executives (collectively). It's a very tight club, whose main hobby in life seems to be voting each other massive (and unjustified) bonuses - at the cost of shareholders equity.

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.