Shane Warne has covid....death sentence?, page-77

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    What part of "no prior medical problems" don't you understand?

What part of "post-vaccine myocardial injury" don't you understand?

Healthy teenagers get mRNA vaccine and die. Autopsy results show toxic myocarditis.

I can't dumb it down for you any more than that. Maybe I could write it in crayon or use less syllables if that would help, but if your IQ doesn't even reach into double figures then there is no point in continuing to communicate.

You are just digging yourself deeper into a hole with your increasing desperation, and it's not the Marxist memory hole that you are probably familiar with. Cutting and pasting stuff that you clearly don't comprehend is not helping your argument (but is it fun to watch).

And as I previously posted, I am not anti-vaxx, although I am (until contrary evidence is provided) inclined to be anti-mRNA. So you are also wrong about that as well. Not having a good day, are you?

Maybe you can employ some more ad hominem responses to cover your inability to make a reasoned argument if it makes you feel better, but to be honest, you are now at the point where you would would be better off to draw less attention to yourself, and quietly withdraw while muttering under your breath.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.